A network crimping tool is a tool designed to crimp or connect a connector to the end of a cable. For example, network cables and phone cables are created using a crimping tool to connect the RJ-45 and RJ-11 connectors to the end of the cable.
Tongrun tools - Economy Modular Plug Crimping Tool is built to the highest quality standards. The modular plug crimping tools crimps RJ-45 (8P8C) ,RJ-12(6P6C), RJ-11(6P4C), 4P4C& 4P2C connector and standardized modular plugs. Tongrun tools- professional modular plug also has a built-in cutter and cable stripper.
PBT107 Crimping Tool
PBT121 Coaxial Cable Striper 3-Blades Model
1. Material: Durable Plastic
2. No replacement cassette is needed
3. No adjustment for V-Block
4. The tool is preset for RG58/59/6 use
5. For stripping different materials of cable, use the built-in hex key to align the sensitive socket and adjust the blade for good results.
Tongrun networking tools include crimping modular plug tools, coaxial cable stripper, impact and punch down tool, cable cutter& stripper etc. If you can`t find one you are interested in, please contact the sales department.